Wednesday, March 12, 2008

 

Rathje's Name Will Be on June Ballot


Cedar Rapids businessman Steve Rathje filed papers with the Iowa Secretary of State's office last week to be an official candidate for the United States Senate.

"This is really just a formality," said Rathje. "I have been campaigning for two years now. I have crossed the state meeting voters and talking to them about how to move Iowa and America forward."


The support Steve has earned on the campaign trail is evidenced by the fact that he had four times more signatures on his nominating petitions than are required by law.


"When I am out talking to voters they are clearly very excited about my campaign and about what we can do together to make a difference," Steve said. "I am extremely pleased that so many of them were willing to sign on the dotted line and publically support me by adding their name to my petition."


Rathje's campaign is moving on full steam ahead in the coming days with a stop Friday in Dallas County, Saturday in Black Hawk, Polk, and Linn Counties , and a Monday night visit to Allamakee County.


To find out more about Steve Rathje please visit www.steverathje.com

Comments:
Welcome back to the blog world boys.

Good news on Rathje too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home